How could you find your best GoPro selfie stick?
Today, I will choose one of my favorite selfie stick that I am using for my GoPro and sometimes for my iPhone, SamSung as well, ThrillPro from The Alaska Life.
Ask yourself first about these following questions:
- Is it light?
- Are all the connections tight and durable?
- Is the design versatile for almost smartphones angles?
- How many times you drop it and it still alive? 10 feet?
- Can you use it as a tripod extender?
- And HOW MUCH is it?
Professional 10-In-1 Monopod Selfie Stick
No products found.
No products found.
No products found.
Can you believe that a GoPro selfie stick around $30 can combine all wonderful features above?
Continue to read to see whether I say right or wrong.
I know that everyone already got your own selfie stick. However, the most important that I am always asking for myself is how good it is. I use the selfie stick most of the time with my GoPro (of course on the ground).
I’ve used many many kinds of sticks such as a long stick, light stick, no-metal stick, multi-functions stick, tripod stick…). I confess that in my house, it is easy to find out my sticks everywhere in the house. Therefore, today I will introduce to you one of my best favorite sticks that you could try with your GoPro and smartphones, The ThrillPro stick from The Alaska Life.
Let me tell you guys what I love the most, only the good things I love about it:
- First of all, this is a UNIVERSAL stick – as mentioned before, you can use it with whatever you like: GoPro of course (all versions), smartphones (iPhone or Android up to 80mm wide) and a DSLR monopod… Can you figure how great it is?
- The length is up to 36″ (Is it enough to you?).
- Durable and waterproof – definitely wonderful at least for me because I usually take it to go swimming with me
Those are the best things I just wanna tell you about what I love.
Of course, not all the sticks are perfect. There are some points that I am not quite happy.
- No Bluetooth for remote control – you know, sometimes we really need it
- The screws rust when you use in the ocean after a few times. Hence, based on my experience, using in the ocean should be a no-metal stick.
- It seems a bit long for my friend to carrying around. So you should think it carefully before buying it.
- And some guys said it is a bit heavy as well.
Other things might turn me down after a while using the ThrillPro. However, you could not expect more about the quality at this price to use with an expensive device.
I’ve heard many other people complaining about the cheap quality. I understand the situation. For me, you get what you pay. All-in-one things usually don’t work very good at one job. If you want other high-quality sticks, please keep reading other articles, I will show you more to help you make the right choice.
- 【Selfie Stick Tripod With Wireless Remote】2-in-1 selfie stick tripod with built-in wireless remote (max:33ft ) allows you take selfie-photography or you can separate the remote control to take group photos like parties, graduation, wedding, travel. You can use it as a regular selfie stick or as a quick and easy tripod. **Note**: Under tripod mode, the center of gravity of cellphone must be kept in line with the selfie stick. The lower the height of extendable rod, the better the stability.
- 【Extendable & Foldable Selfie Stick for Cell Phone】This selfie stick tripod can be extended between 7.28 to 26.7 inches, which makes it very suitable for Photograph, Facetime, Business and more. Compact design to take this selfie stick everywhere you go ,make an ordinary selfie stick lighter but more functional.
- 【Adjustable Phone Holder Tripod and Selfie Stick】225°rotation head with an adjustable knob + 360°rotatable phone holder(support mobile phones up to 3.15" wide), you could rotate the phone clip and select horizontal or vertical camera mode to get the best angle photos. Simply twist the cradle head or phone holder to take photos, video call or live broadcasting.
- ⭐ [Integrated Innovation Design] - The ATUMTEK Selfie Stick and tripod stand integrating together, combined with premium aluminium extendable stick, the selfie stick is extremely stable. The extendable pole is constructed with aviation-grade aluminum alloy with surface anodic oxidation process for which it will be sturdy and durable.
- ⭐ [Adjustable Angle & Rotable Phone Holder] - The ATUMTEK Bluetooth Selfie Stick adopts a 270 degree rotatable phone holder design, which supports mobile phone horizontal clips and vertical clamps. The 180 degree enables you to select perfect angle when you take photos. The phone holder supports devices of which the width up to 3.42 inch.
- ⭐ [Detatchable Bluetooth Remote & Awesome Battery Life] - The Bluetooth control distance is up to 33ft, which allows you to take photos by yourself or take group photos by taking off the remote controller. With built-in 50mAh rechargeable and recycling Lithium battery, you can continuously capture 15000 photos after fully charge via Micro USB charging port 5V/110mAh. The Bluetooth remote is compatible with IOS 7.0, Android 5.0 and above devices.
- ✔2020 Upgrade Version - Tripod Ball Head is Added: Metal joint ball pivot ensures 360 degree horizontal rotating and from -90 degree to 90 degree tilting for panoramic photography. No worry about clamping the tablet only in portrait position. Our iPad mount with the adjustable ball head allows your iPad to set horizontally and vertically, which virtually means any adjustment - up, down, left, right. Really convenient for you to shoot at different angle
- ✔Standard 1/4" Screw Mount: Suitable for any device with 1/4" screw, such as tripod, monopod, selfie stick, light stand etc. Satisfy your needs for portable and home use. [Easy to Use]: Locke&Unlock knob design allows you to use easily! Just adjust the mount's width in unlocked mode and lock after iPad is clamped. Ideal for any occasions like photo shot, live video streaming, video call, online meetings etc. Even used for wedding ceremony!
- ✔Unbelievable Stable & Anti-Scratch: Made from heavy duty ABS material. Structural stiffness, sturdy spine and metal ball joint pivot make sure your tablet be held in place very firmly. Plus, the knob at the back center is used for clamping the tablet more snugly. Won’t slide when locked. The sponge cushion on the iPad tripod mount and silicone pads in the claws protect your iPad from scratching and falling off. Won’t cause a little damage to your iPad